Boston Transgender Support Groups
- MTPC A political support group and help with community resources from housing to discrimination advocacy.
- PFlag A transgender support group that offers monthly support meetings, parent-to-parent support and safe school programs.
- Therapeutic Transgender Group For Adults Monthly group meetings for people who identify as transgender.
Boston Transgender Social Groups
- Boston Transgender Social Group A meet-up group for all people identifying as transgender.
- Boston Meet-Up Group A place any person identifying as LBGTQ can go to find solace and friends.
- Bagly A Boston based community dedicated to helping LGBTQ youth.
- GLAD A law organization that defends and protects LGBTQ members of the community
Boston Transgender Social Services
Boston Area Mental Health Professionals
- Adam Glick – 266 Beacon Street, 4th Floor Boston, Massachusetts 02116 (617) 237-6727
Adam Specializes in Transgender, Gay and Anxiety.
- Bet MacArthur – Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139 (617) 868-7110 x1
Bet specializes in Transgender, Parenting and ADHD.
- Charles Strauss – 175 Elm Street Suite C2Somerville, Massachusetts 02144 (857) 293-0173
Charles Specializes in Transgender and Bisexual.
- Meredith Flouton-Barnes – Devonshire Street Boston, Massachusetts 02110 (617) 431-5853
Meredith specializes in Relationship Issues, Transgender and Anxiety.
- Jamie freed – 30 Lincoln St Newton Highlands, Massachusetts 02461 (617) 860-3744
Jamie Specializes in Asperger’s syndrome and Transgender.
- Ben Kudler – 266 Beacon Street 4th FloorBoston, Massachusetts 02116 (617) 229-7228
Ben Specializes in Gay Trauma & PTSD and Transgender.
Boston Area Physicians
Boston Area Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Electrolysis and Laser Hair Removal
Boston Area Speech Therapy
Boston Transgender Legal Assistance